I see you, my friend. You’re exhausted, you’re overwhelmed, and feeling lost. You’re drowning in debt and clutter and you are desperate to be free.
You are ready to build a home and life you can be proud of so that you and your family can prosper.
You’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to The Clutter-Free Mama!
It’s my mission to help you gain control of your house and your money. I hope this blog inspires you, makes you laugh, and gets you to take action.
You deserve the home and life you’ve always wanted. Consider me the guide who can help you get there.
MORE ABOUT ME
My name is Lauren McKnight, The Clutter-Free Mama. Some quick facts about me:
- I am married to the man of my dreams – Chris, aka my Superman. He is the love of my life, my biggest fan, and the best stepfather to my two children.
- I have two beautiful children, Alyson (5) and Chandler (2). Alyson is “the most beautiful girl in the world” and Chandler is my “Chan Man.” My babies have the best father in the world, and someone I love co-parenting with.
- I am from Texas, the best state in the whole world, and live just outside of Houston!
Since I was a teenager, I have been obsessed with simple living and the minimalist lifestyle. I’ve done everything I can to save money, make extra money, and provide a clean, organized, and clutter-free environment for my family to thrive.
For the last four years, I worked as an early childhood educator in my hometown. Teaching felt like a calling to me – and I loved my students so dearly.
However – there were many aspects of the job that I did NOT love – I didn’t enjoy spending hours after work preparing lesson plans or activities, I was tired of being compared to other teachers and never feeling appreciated, sick of being judged based on test scores, and all around exhausted by the constant changes going on in my district and never feeling like I had the support I needed.
I knew that something had to change. I was ready to live life on MY terms. But I was so lost. I felt like I had no skills, no talents, and had no idea what to do with my life. What was I even good at?
After hours of research and some heart-to-hearts with myself….I decided to start The Clutter-Free Mama blog.
How do I know i’m in the right place?
This blog is for you if:
- You are ready to take control of your money, your home, and your life.
- You are interested in learning about minimalism and how it can help you physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially.
- You need systems in place that simplify your life, get you organized, and help you be more productive.
- You are ready to save money, get out of debt, and maybe even make some extra money on the side.
- You want your money to work for you – not the other way around.
POSTS YOU MAY LIKE